вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

1) Grade (8-C,8-E)

                                           Short test 9.2 B

1   Complete the text with which, who, where, whose.
John, 0 who turned eighteen last week, had a strange party. It was held in the planetarium 1  __________ they have special parties. Everything was dark even in the room 2 __________ we were in. We all had torches to see where we were going, but I still managed to fall over someone’s bag 3 __________ had been left on the floor. The person 4 __________ bag is was apologized for leaving it there, but I had hurt my leg and had to go to hospital. John’s parents, 5 __________ had organized the party, decided it was better to turn the lights on after that. Unfortunately the hospital 6 __________ they took me was quite far away so I missed the rest of the party, 7 __________ was a shame.
2   Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use relative clauses.
0   He gave me this book for my birthday.
That’s the book which he gave me for my birthday.
1   The shop is in London. I bought your present there.
The shop _______________________________ your present is in London.
2   I wrote that essay last night.
That’s the essay _____________________
__________ last night.
3   That band’s song is number one at the moment.
That’s the band _____________________
__________ number one at the moment.
4   My dad was born in that village and we spent a few days there.
We spent a few days in the village _______________________________.
5   The author lives in that house next to ours.
That’s the author ______________________
_________ next to ours.
6   The exhibition was held in the museum and one of my paintings was in it.
The exhibition, _______________________
________, had one of my paintings in it.
7   The museum is closing next week. They held the exhibition here.
The museum, _______________________
________, is closing next week.
8   My best friend is coming on holiday with us. His father is an artist.
My best friend, _____________________
__________, is coming on holiday with us.

Send your answers on Viber


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Thursday, the 21th of May 1)  Grade (9-D, 9-E) Wb, Ex. 4,5,  p.51 2)  Grade (8-C, 8-E) Wb, Ex. 5,6,7 p.112 Send your answers o...